Saturday, December 1, 2012

Texture Blocking Shoot

By Elaine Scully Styling

This post is long overdue............finally I'm getting around to posting the shots from my shoot with Cork Photographer Shaun Barry. I put a lot of planning into this shoot and it was completely worth every second of it as I was blown away with the results. Everything came together perfectly thanks to the fab team I worked with - along with Shaun there was Makeup Artist Anne Hutton (my blogging partner), Clare Hannaford Hair stylist and our amazing model Suzanne Moran.

I will let the shots speak for themselves - the first 2 images are the mood boards I prepared to help the team get into my head and understand my vision for the shoot.












































 `Navy lurex biker jacket €60, navy pleat dress €60, bracelet €14 (worn under jacket collar), All from A|wear


Black peekaboo maxi dress €90, Danny glam crop coat €50, black and gold necklace €14, All from A|wear shoes models own


Navy lurex biker jacket €60, navy pleat dress €60, bracelet €14 (worn under jacket collar), All from A|wear

Black peekaboo maxi dress €90, Danny glam crop coat €50, black and gold necklace €14, All from A|wear shoes models own




ABOVE and BELOW Black textured cocoon dress €65, embellished collar top (worn beneath dress) €30, black wet look leggings €20, All from A|wear gloves stylists own, shoes models own


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For details on the makeup looks check out Anne's blog post here
 
 
Elaine xx