Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Makeup Kit loves to be Spoiled!

by Anne Hutton Makeup & Beauty, Carlow

Client's often ask me which products I love to use, so I thought I'd show you some of my latest purchases for my professional kit.


I went up to BTs just before Christmas, and treated my kit to some MAC goodies. I got Studio Fix Powder - great for lasting in photoshoots and under studio lights. Got me some Fleur Power Blusher, a lovely warm pink which suits most skintones. Waterproof Black Mascara is a frequent purchase for me -perfect for weddings. And last but not least, three new eyeshadows for my "neutrals" pallette.

So this month, I just needed to stock up on some kit essentials...


Yves St. Laurent touche Eclat - I tend to use this more as an all-over skin illuminator rather than an under-eye concealer. Lancome Colour fever Gloss - much softer on the lips, less sticky, and more moisturising than Juicy Tubes. Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascaras, one waterproof and one non-waterproof. This liquid formula works well with any brush so is great for using with my disposable wands. Benefit Hoola - a great all-over bronzer with a matte finish. It's also brilliant for quick & easy contouring of the cheekbones.

So there's a little peek at my makeup kit, and a very happy kit she is...

Anne x