Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I Want Candy!!.....behind the scenes of our shoot

By Elaine Scully Styling

Myself and Anne worked together on a photoshoot on Sunday - we don't have shots from the photographer yet but I am so excited with how fantastic the shoot was that I just have to share the behind the scenes pics with our readers now!

First pic is of my fabulous shades :-0 I picked up two pairs in Penneys for €1.50 each and with my creative hat on decided to glue on some sweets......not only do they look amazing, they smell delicious, I caught my 10 year old son trying to eat them ;)



as the theme for our shoot was Candy I chose lots of yummy candy coloured clothes and accessories all from A|wear











Now you know why I couldn't wait for the actual shots to share this with you. We had so much fun like kids in a candy store ;)) As soon as I have the edited images from our fantastic photographer Kath Oniszk I will share them with you too.

A big shout out to our team
Photography: Kath Oniszk
Styling: Elaine Scully (Moi)
Makeup: Anne Hutton (the beauty half of Lipstick Shoes and Parties)
Hair: Amy Walsh
Models: Suzanne Moran and Chae Eun Lee

Elaine xx