Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Time to Pop back on an Extra Layer

By Elaine Scully Styling

Seems like we're having a mini break from our Summer. It pains me to say this as I LOVE the sunshine but it's time to pop back on an extra layer. I was browsing through some sites last night and was impressed with the good priced selection of macs and parkas on Boohoo.com. Here are my top 4....



1 Charlotte Linen and Twill Contrast Hooded Parka, €45, Boohoo.com

2 Lauren Butterfly Print Parka, €55, Boohoo.com

3 Rose Tie Dye Lightweight Parka, €55, Boohoo.com

4 Danielle Heart Print Mac, €30, Boohoo.com

All available in sizes 8 to 16

Taking my own advice armed with my extra layer on this morning I brought my son to school. Unfortunately beneath my jacket I was being very optimistic and wore a dress with bare legs - as I have done for the past week. As soon as I got home the first thing I had to do was slip into a pair of tights......looks like it's more than one extra layer needed!!!!!! Hopefully our summer is planning it's return very soon!!!!

Elaine xx