Thursday, June 13, 2013

Vintage on the High Street

By Elaine Scully Styling

Delighted to share with you shots from a vintage style shoot I was involved in last month. Instead of sourcing the clothes and accessories from vintage stores, I chose my pieces from high street stores A|Wear and Best Menswear. I raided my Mother's bedroom for the accessories - it was such fun as it was a trip down memory lane for me and I simply had to pick all the pieces that reminded me of my Mam when I was growing up :)









Huge thanks and kisses to the fabulous team involved.........

Photography - Kat Oniszk Photography
Styling by yours truely - Elaine Scully
Makeup by my blogging better half Anne Hutton Makeup and Beauty
Hair - Christine Walker
Models - Suzanne Moran and Hugo Hughes Doherty
Clothes - A|Wear and Best Menswear

Elaine xx